top of page

Faith Group

Public·46 members

((STREAMING##)) Arsenal FC vs PSV live 20.09.2023

Oct 27, 2022 — PSV vs Arsenal will kick-off at 5:45pm (BST) on Thursday, October 27 at the 36,500-capacity Philips Stadion in Eindhoven, Netherlands. The last ...

"I think that Mikel Arteta wants to use them both, he's got two really good goalkeepers. I don't think there's much between them if I'm honest. "And I think he's thinking about, and he talked about this after the game, he said he's got a couple of regrets about not changing his goalkeeper during a game, a couple of times last season to close things out, I think was the context of it. "A little bit like he used to put Rob Holding on - extra defender towards the end of the game - he said, 'I thought about doing it with a goalkeeper before, and I haven't'. "And maybe he's just thinking a horses for courses approach this season might work, and it might just sort of gee both of the guys up to outperform one another I guess. "It's unusual, no one's ever really done it, but that might be what we see over the coming weeks, where literally on a game-by-game basis, we don't know who's going to play. Arsenal line-ups vs PSV with 'smart' Ramsdale decision 11 hours ago — Here football.london's writers offer their assistance to Mikel Arteta over the Arsenal starting line-up for the UEFA Champions League clash ... Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven live score, H2H and lineups Arsenal is going head to head with PSV Eindhoven starting on 20 Sept 2023 at 19:00 UTC at Emirates Stadium stadium, London city, England. But both teams have since punched their ticket to Europe's elite competition. And Arsenal are seeking to reverse their most recent memories of the Champions League at the Emirates - a 5-1 last-16 loss to Bayern Munich. The current Gunners crop are much better positioned to compete this time around, with a 1-0 win over Everton putting them just two points behind defending European champions Manchester City in the Premier League. Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven: How to follow This Champions League Group B clash will take place on Wednesday, September 20. "One reason I think why David Raya might have played this game, is he's so good at coming out to catch crosses. " 4Arteta is the man responsible for steering Arsenal back into the big timeCredit: Getty Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven: Match facts Luuk de Jong scored in all four of PSV's UEFA Champions League qualifiers this season, netting five goals while also providing two assists. He's also scored in three of his last four appearances for PSV in the competition proper. Arsenal turn in one of their worst performances this season Oct 27, 2022 — PSV were deserving winners in front of their relentless crowd and, in truth, Ruud van Nistelrooy's side should probably have scored more against ... Kick-off at the Emirates Stadium is scheduled for 8pm. The game will be broadcast live on TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate, with their coverage beginning at 7:45pm. Most read in Champions League Fans can watch the game on television or you can stream the match on the Discovery+ website or via the app. talkSPORT will keep you up to date with all the latest from the Emirates Stadium with Adrian Durham. talkSPORT. com will also be running a live blog to cover all the action as well. To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream. You can also listen via the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM. 4The Dutch side ran out comfortable 2-0 winners during their last meetingCredit: Getty Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven: Team news Gabriel Martinelli added to the home side's mounting injury problems after suffering a hamstring issue against Everton at the weekend. Arsenal are already without Thomas Partey due to a groin problem, with Jurrien Timber and Mohamed Elneny long-term absentees. As for PSV, Noa Lang is a doubt for the trip to England after being withdrawn after scoring in the 4-0 win over NEC Nijmegen. Arsenal v PSV LIVE: Arteta injury problems ahead of Champions League returnArsenal will make their return to the Champions League for the first time in over six years when they host PSV Eindhoven this week. The Gunners are unbeaten in all competitions this season as Mikel Arteta looks to mount a dual assault domestically and in Europe. 4Arsenal will look to make a statement upon their return to the Champions LeagueCredit: Getty The north Londoners are back in the Champions League for the first time since the 2016/17 season and renew hostilities with PSV. Arsenal won one and lost the other during their two meetings with the Dutch side when they met in the group stages of last season's Europa League. The Eredivisie outfit are already without several injuries of their own, with defensive trio Armando Obispo, Fredrik Oppegard and Mauro Junior all sidelined. 4Arsenal still found a way to beat Everton despite the setbacksCredit: Getty Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven: What has been said? Former Gunners midfielder Adrian Clarke claimed Arteta started David Raya ahead of Aaron Ramsdale against Everton because he is better at claiming crosses. Speaking on the talkSPORT Breakfast Show, he said: "I don't see it as anything sinister, honestly, I genuinely don't. Arsenal forward Gabriel Jesus scored on his UEFA Champions League debut for Man City in September 2017 against Feyenoord. He's netted at least four goals in four of his five campaigns in the competition (20 goals in 38 apps overall). Bukayo Saka has been directly involved in 12 goals in 18 starts for Arsenal in European competition (five goals and seven assists), although nine of those goal involvements have come in away games. In games played at the Emirates Stadium, Saka has just one assist in his six starts for the club in European competition. Arsenal are unbeaten in their last eight UEFA Champions League group stage games (W6 D2), their longest such run since a run of 17 between 2003 and 2006. PSV are winless in their last 14 UEFA Champions League games (D6 L8) since a 2-1 win over CSKA Moscow in December 2015. Arsenal vs. PSV Eindhoven (Sep 20, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the Arsenal vs. PSV Eindhoven Uefa Champions League game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Arsenal 1-0 PSV Eindhoven - Europa League Group Stage A win for PSV Eindhoven had a probability of 26.93% and a draw had a probability of 23%. The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal win was 2-1 with a probability ... It's the longest ongoing run without a win among any of the 32 sides featuring in the 2023-24 edition. This is PSV's first appearance in the UEFA Champions League since 2018-19, and their 17th overall. They've played 110 games in the competition, second only to Ajax (140) among Dutch sides. Arsenal have progressed past the first group stage in each of their last 17 appearances in the UEFA Champions League. They last failed to do so in 1999-00, going on to lose that season's UEFA Cup final on penalties to Galatasaray. Live Commentary - Arsenal vs PSV | 20.09.2023 13 hours ago — UEFA Champions League match Arsenal vs PSV 20.09.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report.

Md. Jafar Iqbal
Md. Jafar Iqbal
Sep 20, 2023

Watch UEFA Champions League Full Match Live Streaming Free On HD

🔴🅛🅘🅝🅚📺 https://sports-tv-live-247.blogspot.com/2023/09/ucl-live.html

Arsenal 🆚 PSV Eindhoven

Bayern Munich 🆚 Manchester United

Benfica 🆚 FC Salzburg

Braga 🆚 Napoli

Real Sociedad 🆚 Internazionale

Sevilla 🆚 Lens

#ChampionsLeague #UCL

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page